OpenAccessPhilly is a movement of civic-minded, innovative, entrepreneurial types who convene monthly to share projects and passion. More info: www.openaccessphilly.com
The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce promotes growth, advocates for sound public policy and serves our members with outstanding programs and benefits.
More info: www.greaterphilachamber.com
Our next convening is: Friday, May 6th, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM (EDT), in joint partnership with The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
Theme: Diversity, Access & Inclusion
The Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
200 South Broad Street
Mars Drinks Conference Center, Suite 700
Our evolving speaker lineup:
- Keith Marmer – Program Director, Greater Than HealthCare Collaborative
- Kahiga Tiagha – Founder & Lead Partner, the ITEM (The Inclusive Technology & Entrepreneurship Movement)
- Carrie Rathmann – Director of Strategic Partnerships, Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia
- Mo Manklang – Community Manager, Generocity
- Host Speaker, TBD – Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
RSVP for your free tickets here: http://bit.ly/1XDA35A
Jeff Friedman, Paul Wright, Yuriy Porytko, Tiffanie Stanard & Shana Pote
Suggest a speaker!
Are you or someone you know doing cool things at the intersection of technology, innovation, and civic participation? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.